Friday 28 July 2006

Friday 28 July 2006
INTERNET OF INTEREST #5

Yes, here are some more notable sites from internetland this week. Enjoy!

Back To The Future Version 1: I'm sure most of you are fans of this seminal 80's time-travel classic, but did you know that Eric Stoltz was the original star, not Michael J. Fox? Well, okay, so you did. But this website has some fantastic screenshots of Stoltz as Marty McFly! In a parallel universe, Stoltz probably had a career and Fox was in Fly II...

More Kill Bill: Quentin Tarantino speaks about his plans for a prequel and sequel to his blockbuster kung fu flicks from 2003/04...

Star Trek XI Poster: Lost creator JJ Abrams is taking over the Star Trek franchise, with a likely prequel movie starring a younger Kirk and Spock. Check out the retro poster!

Babylon 5 Is Back: I never liked Babylon 5 (I was a DS9er) so this news doesn't excite me, but I'm sure fans of B5 will get a kick out of its DVD return...

Watch TV Online: but where, I hear you ask! Ask no more, check out this website... but remember that the emphasis is on US citizens...