Friday 22 April 2016

Dan's "Medium" Digest

Friday 22 April 2016
HUGE NEWS if you're an avid reader of Dan's Media Digest, which you'll certainly want to read.

Sorry it's such a long piece (maybe a bit indulgent of me), but I wanted to cover all the bases and make it very clear why this is a fantastic development and opportunity. Also, if you're not even aware of Medium.com, hopefully I can get you equally as excited about DMD 'moving house' there.

I hope you'll join me in this exciting but risky step, dear reader. I feel it's for the best and will help rejuvenate my blogging activity/quality, away from writing and editing for Frame Rated.

I'm happy to field any and all questions you may have below!

(For the time being this blog will continue to cross-link to new 'DMedD' content, but my plan is to eventually phase that out. I don't plan to delete this existing DMD blog, either. It will remain as an archive.)

Anyway, full details here.

This is 'bon voyage', not goodbye. See you on the other side!