Sunday 29 July 2007

Indiana Jones And The [CENSORED]

Sunday 29 July 2007
Anyone who loves big-screen adventures should love Indiana Jones. I know I do. From the mastery of Raiders Of The Lost Ark, through the pulpy charms of The Temple Of Doom, to the rollicking adventure of The Last Crusade, I grew up watching Harrison Ford use his whip, fists and cunning to outwit villainous Nazis at every turn.

The fact Steven Spielberg is currently shooting Indiana Jones 4 (title to be confirmed, although Indiana Jones & The City Of The Gods seems to be a hot favourite), just fills me with joy. The recently released photo of Harrison Ford, in full Indy costume, looking older but not ridiculous was the moment I put all "zimmerframe-based" jokes out of my head. This movie could really work.

Now, courtesy of YouTube, comes the Indy 4 panel at Comic-Con 2007, with Spielberg, Ford, Ray Winstone, Shia LeBoeuf and... well, an Indiana Jones legend whose presence in the film now guarantees I'll be there opening day. And... she hasn't aged a day, has she? Remarkable!