Tuesday 23 October 2007

ScribeFire Test

Tuesday 23 October 2007
Just testing this ScribeFire add-on for Firefox, which allows me to blog from the comfort of my web-browser -- as opposed to... erm, well... it looks groovy anyway!

I hate Blogger's in-house system, as the posts don't look like how they're published, so sometimes I go back and tinker. I should actually complain, because the Arial font doesn't look anything like the same! Maybe this will work better, who knows.

I might delete this post, by the way.


Powered by ScribeFire.

UPDATE: Oooh, look at that! A cheeky little ScribeFire advert is added as a footer! Huh! Not sure I like it doing that. But it was quick and painless to post stuff, I have to say. But, if I want to edit posts -- the default Blogger option is the only way.

All this doesn't affect you, dear reader, in the slightest... but if you have an account on Blogger and care to let me know any tips/quirks, work-arounds, please feel free to comment.