Sunday 18 November 2007

TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES: Posters

Sunday 18 November 2007
To advertise the January debut of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles on FOX in the US, some rather awesome posters have been released...

I've seen the first episode of T:TSCC (review here) and was moderately impressed with what I saw. It could have been a lot worse. But, I still don't think the concept lends itself very well to an ongoing TV series with an intended 5 years run of episodes. That's over 100 stories to tell! I mean, you could argue that the Terminator premise ran out of steam by only the third movie!

But we'll see what happens... and I'll be watching.

Incidentally, in case you haven't heard, it now seems certain that McG (Charlie's Angels) will be directing Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins. T4 to you and me...