Monday 31 March 2008

Normal service has resumed!

Monday 31 March 2008
Yes, I'm back from Easter break, so the blog should get back to normal. I managed to keep updated with Torchwood, Mad Men, The Fixer, Ashes To Ashes and the return of The Apprentice while I was away – so that wasn't bad going!

Oh, and thanks to everyone who took part in my week-long poll. Hmmm, The Prisoner narrowly won as the TV show most want to see remade. Very interesting, as Prisoner fans are generally against any form of remake and very protective of Patrick McGoohan's brainchild.

I reviewed last Sunday's Lost today, but last night's Mad Men review should arrive tomorrow, 2 reviews for Moonlight will appear mid-week, and 2 reviews for The Prisoner repeats should be posted later this week. Everything else should run to the normal schedule.

I'm in two-minds about persevering with Dirty Sexy Money. I'll try to find the time to review last Friday's second episode. Is it worth getting tangled up in yet another US drama? Oh yeah, and I'll try and catch-up with the Mitchell & Webb I missed last week, before their last episode airs on Thursday. It hasn't been very good so far, though. UPDATE: What? The last episode was on last week? I'm muddled. Oh well, I'll try and review it. I hope episode 5 wasn't a work of genius that slipped me by...