Tuesday 29 April 2008

IT update continues...

Tuesday 29 April 2008
I have a lovely 17" HP flat-screen monitor. Unfortunately, it's just laying on the floor covered in plastic, waiting to be plugged into the not-yet-ready PC base unit. But, the IT upgrade is progressing well at work. I have server access from the old PC right now, so I'm chancing this update.

Proper updates to DMD will arrive in the early evening, with last night's Chuck and The Prisoner review I missed doing last week. Oh, and if you haven't done so already, please vote in this week's poll (right). Who do you think will win The Apprentice this year? Michael was narrowly in the lead last time I looked. If you don't agree, make your voice heard!

Umm, nothing much to add. It's the last Bionic Woman tonight on ITV2 (hurrah for all the wrong reasons), the brilliant Peep Show begins its fifth series (CH4, 2 May), and mindbender Derren Brown's back with a new series of Trick Or Treat, too (CH4, 2 May).