Friday 27 June 2008

"Read more..." busted for Internet Explorer

Friday 27 June 2008
DMD's "Read More..." facility seems to have broken down for Internet Explorer users. Serves me right for fiddling with HTML code*, eh?

Strangely, everything still works fine for Firefox users -- another good reason to swap allegiance from Microsoft to Mozilla. IE users can still access posts by clicking the Post Title to open the page directly. I'll be working on a fix later today, so hopefully it'll be sorted by the weekend. If not, I can always revert to a backed-up template. So bare with me!

*All I did was change a bloody background colour! Grrr.

UPDATE: Hmm, I've managed to fix it in IE6 (but maybe it's not working for Firefox now -- will check when I get home). If you're having problems, please comment.