Saturday 14 June 2008

Summer holiday

Saturday 14 June 2008
Just a heads up that DMD will be squeezing on the brakes between 13-22 June, as I take time off from work. There will still be some updates, just not as many.

I intend to review Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica and (maybe) Chuck -- so check back for those, specifically. I should also have time to visit the cinema and see Indiana Jones 4 and The Incredible Hulk, so reviews will be along soon. And yes, I know everyone's desperate for another review of Indy's fourth adventure... especially one that's a few weeks late to the party! But I'm feeling left out. 'kay?

There won't be a total blackout (as I am "blogsessed"), so please keep checking back. Actually, why not subscribe to my feed? Many people do! You can also add DMD to Bloglines, Pageflakes, or suchlike. It makes blog-reading much easier, and ensures you don't miss new posts.

Also, if you're using Blogger like me, adding DMD to your "Blogroll" would be much appreciated. Blogroll's a cool new feature Blogger have added, and I'm using it myself now (see the navigation column) It helps build traffic across the blogosphere and "every little helps", as Sainsbury's say. Blogs are all about sharing ideas, links, insights, news, gossip, opinions and fun stuff, so spread the word however you can. I'll return the gesture if you get in touch.

Enjoy the sun, everyone!