Friday 31 October 2008

The horror, the horror

Friday 31 October 2008

I haven't prepared anything special for Halloween this year. Sorry. Last year I briefly reviewed 31 horror films/TV shows throughout October, so feel free to check those out in the archive. This week's Dead Set and True Blood reviews will have to suffice as horror-related content, I'm afraid.

If you're looking for a scary film to watch tonight, the choice is rather limited, sadly: ITV4 have Blair Witch Project 2: Book Of Shadows at 10.35pm, E4 have Eli Roth's Cabin Fever at the same time, and BBC1 have Halloween II at 12.35am. I'm sure there are better things on Sky Movies, though. Or why not rent indie-horror Teeth on DVD?

Until then, here are a few trick-or-treats I gathered from the 'net for your terrified enjoyment: