Saturday 20 December 2008

It's Christmaaaaaas!

Saturday 20 December 2008
It's that time of year again. You knew it was coming. The Coca-Cola lorry advert told you so. That's right: "It's Christmaaaaas!" As Noddy Holder would wail. I'll be taking a break from DMD over the next few weeks (21 Dec - 5 Jan), but there will still be some updates:
  • Sat 21: Strictly Come Dancing 6 Live Final review.
  • Sun 22: "12 Treats Of Christmas" TV preview, via Newslite.tv.
  • Mon 23: TV Picks for Christmas.
  • Mon 29: TV Picks for New Year.
  • Thu 1: DVD/Blu-ray Releases for January '09.
Oh, expect a review of the Doctor Who Christmas Special, and whatever else begs for an appraisal -- but I won't be scrambling to ensure a review's posted at the usual speed. I'm also very likely to slip behind with my regular reviews over the festive period (like Survivors, Prison Break and IT Crowd this week.) I will catch-up, as and when. Basically: check back when you can, but don't be surprised if posts are very irregular until January. Wine, turkey and mince pies are the enemy of bloggers.

So that's that! All that remains is to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hope you enjoyed reading my blog this year. If not, please stop reading it, or you'll go insane. Special thanks to those who took the time to comment and get more involved.

See you in 2009, where I'll be listing the Sexiest Women On TV In 2008 (as the 2007 list proved so massively popular -- hmmm, I wonder why?), and my annual Top TV Shows Of 2008. There will also be a few new features and changes to DMD in the new year, too...