Monday 19 January 2009

Feed me; see more!

Monday 19 January 2009
If you subscribe to my RSS feed, you may like to know that Feedburner have recently joined forces with Google -- so the location of my RSS feed has changed slightly. I've noticed a drop of 30+ subscribers since I changed over at the weekend, so please update your feeds if you haven't done so already.

The new RSS feed is: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/blogspot/dmd

While we're on the subject, please remember that you can subscribe to DMD in a number of ways (via Bloglines, for example), so don't have to physically visit the blog itself. Although I'd prefer that you do, at the risk of sounding old-fashioned! So maybe ignore all this talk of feeds, eh? Blogger users can also be alerted of updates by becoming "Followers" of the blog -- so head over to your Blogger dashboard to set that up. I currently have 12 "disciples" -- so does that make me Jesus? Or the donkey?