Monday 23 February 2009

Blog Problem: Crazy Font Sizes?

Monday 23 February 2009
This morning I've noticed that the text on posts below the Box Office Charts from Friday are all set to crazy sizes, and essentially the front page of DMD looks a total mess.

I'm not sure if this is Blogger-related or some kind of template error. But, can everyone please do me a favour and confirm the error at their end -- so I know it's not something to do with my browser? The posts seem to look fine when you actually click one to view its unique page -- it's just the front page display that seems to have gone mad. Anyway, hopefully it's a Blogger issue and is being worked on right now by their techies, but if not... I'll try and get something done -- but please be patient!

Or, hopefully, does everyone not have a problem?