Saturday 28 February 2009

Short Film Saturday rests

Saturday 28 February 2009
I'm going to "rest" Short Film Saturday for awhile; partly because I don't have the time to search for shorts that interest me enough to share with everyone, partly because my hope that readers would submit their own finds didn't happen, and partly because I'm unsure how popular that feature was (due to a lack of comments.)

Over the two-month run we had funny sci-fi The Black Hole, an early Christopher Nolan oddity called Doodlebug, bizarre animation Rabbit, Oscar nominees Oktapodi and Presto, low-budget romance Butterface, cynical Valentine's special How To Tell When A Relatonship Is Over, and the amusing Goodbye To The Normals.

If you liked Short Film Saturday, and want to see it return some day, let me know below. Otherwise it may move from "rested" to "retired". Or perhaps become an irregular Saturday treat, instead of a weekly one.