Tuesday 3 March 2009

Dexter chats to Wossy

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Michael C. Hall (Dexter) is appearing on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross this week! Just thought I'd mention it, as I know there are plenty of Dexter fans out there who will want to tune in (Fri, BBC1, 10.35pm). I've only ever seen Hall interviewed for press junkets, so it should be fun seeing him on a more relaxed chat show for once. Has he ever appeared on Leno, Letterman or Conan in the US? I can't find any clips on YouTube. Anyway, this should be a real treat, as Hall's a great actor who isn't overexposed in such circles, so it should offer a good insight into the man behind everyone's favourite serial-killer. Well, provided Woss shuts up for long enough to let him speak. I wonder if he'll mention Hall's recent marriage to his co-star Jennifer Carpenter?