Thursday 19 March 2009

Five Stars In Your Eyes

Thursday 19 March 2009
Regulars will know that I very rarely give reviews. 1-star reviews are similarly uncommon, really, but there's definitely an even greater lack of 5-stars around. The way I see it, 5-stars are as close to perfection as you can get, which is why I'm loathe to just hand them out willy-nilly. Something really has to impress me, inspire me, excite me, or surprise me... and leave a lasting impression.

So, I thought it would be a great idea to give 5-star reviews their own label. That way, you can have a look back at which TV shows/films got a 5-star seal of approval. Of course, I can't remember every review that got 5-stars, so if you notice an old review with a top rating that doesn't have a label, please let me know! I've identified the ones I remember honouring fairly recently, and will continue to browse back through the archives in slow-time to label up the rest.