Wednesday 1 April 2009

Life On Mars apology

Wednesday 1 April 2009
I have fallen way behind with my reviews of Life On Mars US. The series finale airs tonight on ABC! I have a half-written review of "Coffee, Tea Or Annie" which I'll try and finish this week, then I'll try and do a quickie double-bill review of "All The Young Dudes" and "Everyone Knows It's Windy", before tackling the "Life Is A Rock" finale separately.

My apologies for the delays, but my attention had started to wander around mid-season and hearing about LOM's cancellation put reviews on the backburner for me. There were other shows more worthy of my attention, not to mention more popular to readers. I hope that clears up any concerns, as a few e-mails enquiring about the lack of reviews after episode 13 had started to arrive in my inbox.