Saturday 25 April 2009

Live-blog: British Academy Television Awards 2009 - 26 April @8pm (GMT)

Saturday 25 April 2009
Following the success of my live-blogging debut earlier this year (where I covered the British Academy Film Awards), I've decided to host my second Live Blog this Sunday, covering the British Academy Television Awards 2009. For international readers, they're the British equivalent to the Emmy's -- so, while this event will be more relevant to Brits, everyone's welcome to come along...

The live-blog window will appear here and resemble a "chat room", but your comments won't be displayed in real-time. I will be the Host/Writer and your comments will be filtered and published at my discretion. But don't worry, most get through if they're on-topic, funny, or of value. Beyond that, there are polls to vote in as the gongs are awarded1 and other interactive goodies.

So, be sure to check back here on 26 April @8pm (GMT) for real-time coverage of the two-hour British Academy Television Awards 2009. I'd be grateful if you could help promote this live event on your own blog, MySpace, Facebook or Twitter, if you're feeling especially kind and supportive!

1. Last time, the collective of voters had amazing success at correctly guessing the winners seconds before they were announced! Can we pull it off a second time?