Wednesday 8 April 2009

So much television, so little time...

Wednesday 8 April 2009
I'm considering stopping a few reviews, because it's becoming difficult to find the time to write them all. I had hoped the pressure would lessen once Battlestar Galactica, Flight Of The Conchords and Life On Mars US finished, but then Robin Hood, Primeval, The Apprentice and now Fringe have returned to replace them! The reviews more likely to get chopped are for the shows I care least about, or appear to be least popular to readers (in terms of comments, not page-hits.)

But, this is your chance to sway my opinion. Out of all the reviews here, which would you rather wave bye-bye to? Or, alternatively, are there any reviews you'd like to see follow the example set by my Damages "reviews" (just a collection of brief, random thoughts, 2-3 days after each Sunday episode on BBC1?) I'm toying with the idea of perhaps letting a few reviews become "open-threads" for comments -- but only if there appears to be an appetite for it, as I don't want lots of empty posts clogging up the joint.

Any thoughts, let me know -- or should I just ditch Primeval and be done with it?