Tuesday 30 June 2009

Hot day = Slow day

Tuesday 30 June 2009
Yes, I blame the good weather for the lack of updates today. But, I'll have reviews of Chuck 2.4 and True Blood 2.3 up tomorrow, my Twin Peaks revisit starts on Thursday, I'll probably review The Hangover this Friday, and there will be another jumbo-sized Trailer Park very soon.

So, this is just a temporary drought of new content. It's a rarity for me, but it does happen! Hey, why don't we shake things up a bit and have an open thread for once? Talk about whatever you want in the comments area below! What have you been watching on TV? Have you seen any good summer movies at the cinema? Have a funny internet clip to share? Any theatre-goers out there? Been to any good gigs? Did anyone go to Glastonbury? How about Wimbledon? Anyone going to the Edinburgh Festival this August? Go mad. If you want.