Friday 28 August 2009

New Comments

Friday 28 August 2009
As you may have noticed, Disqus have updated their commenting software, resulting in a nicer, slicker design. It's definitely an improved look and the behind-the-scenes functionality is much nicer, but... for some strange reason, my computer at work doesn't agree. A quirk of the new coding means I can no longer comment from work, so don't look puzzled if I'm a lot quieter around here...

Hopefully it won't impact your enjoyment of DMD too much, as I'll be sure to comment sometime after 5pm, but don't expect lightning quick responses from me during working hours. Out of interest, is anyone else having problems using the new Disqus -- at home, or work? If it's a widespread problem, I'll be sure to raise the issue with Disqus themselves.