Thursday 10 September 2009

Poll Result: Your favourite summer '09 movie

Thursday 10 September 2009


Last week, I asked everyone what their favourite summer movie was. The results should have been posted last Sunday, but I plain forgot. So, belatedly, here are the results: in first place was Star Trek (64%), joint-second was Wolverine and Harry Potter 6 (8%), and joint-third with 4% was shared by The Hangover, Angels & Demons, Funny People, Drag Me To Hell, Transformers 2 and Inglourious Basterds. As you can tell, this poll wasn't a success because it wasn't very popular, so the results are utter nonsense. LOL. I blame the fact the poll wasn't displayed in the sidebar this time, due to a weird Javascript error I couldn't fix. So, that was a shame. But, hey, thanks for voting if you did! I still think Star Trek would have won, even if more people had followed the link. :-)