Wednesday 25 November 2009

Re-introducing: the video spotlight

Wednesday 25 November 2009
I just thought I'd draw everyone's attention to the return of the Spotlight feature in the sidebar of this blog. It's just a place where I embed videos of things that take my fancy (usually film trailers and TV spots), rather than create a blog post for them all the time. Right now I have all three of NBC's promo's for Chuck's third season (Yvonne Strahovski in a white bikini! Yvonne Strahovski in a white bikini!*)

The only reason I'm mentioning the Spotlight here is because it's difficult to quantify how many readers actually visit the blog (i.e would notice the Spotlight without me mentioning it), and how many of you only read via RSS feeds (in which case, you'd never know it's there.) But, it is there, so now everyone knows about its existence. Anyway, I hope you'll all stop by the actual blog itself from time to time -- if you're not already. I make fancy banner headers that I think are worth a look, too. Okay, self-promotion over. But if you feel like sharing how you digest "the Digest", then that would be interesting to hear.

* And for the girls... Zachary Levi with a weird new haircut. It'll just take some getting used to, don't worry.