Friday 27 November 2009

Talking Point: Who are you people?

Friday 27 November 2009
I thought it might be nice to get to know the regulars here a bit better. So many of you use "handles" and lurk behind cartoon-y avatars. And, beyond your general taste in TV/film, I don't know much about anyone personally -- especially some of the newer commenters. I don't want a full biography (and I realize some of you value anonymity, which is fine), but it would be nice just to know ages and locations at the very least. I was surprised to realize 4LeafClover is from Romania today, for instance! And what does everyone do for a living, or are there more students reading than I realize? If so, shouldn't you be studying?

Anyway, it's up to you if you want to share a bit about yourself. I'll let this run over the weekend. Age, sex, location -- that's not too much to ask, is it? You'd be surprised how wrong my impressions are of you all, so please help set me straight.