Monday 28 December 2009

Poll update: Best TV Of The '00s (rule change)

Monday 28 December 2009
My super-poll to find the decade's 100 most popular TV shows (from a list of 99) is going much smoother now, having excised two shows from the running (Sarah Connor Chronicles, Firefly) thanks to their unruly fans attempting to cheat. However, it's becoming clear that some shows are beginning to cluster at the top of my poll's results, so I'm probably going to slightly revise my intentions now...

The poll will still end on Sunday 17 January 2010 as planned. So, please, click here to vote for your 10 favourite shows of the '00s if you haven't done so already. However, I think I will now reveal only part of the results on that date, before opening another weeklong poll to find the ultimate Top 10 (using the 10 highest-polled shows.) Y'see, right now there are 20 shows at the top of the poll, many of which have the same number of votes. So, to avoid too many "joint-rankers" when I reveal the results, I think it's best to run a quick poll for the "finalists", with the definitive Top 10 revealed on 24 January 2010. Does that make sense?