Tuesday 23 February 2010

Assessing the Damages

Tuesday 23 February 2010
As long-term readers will know, I find Damages an awkward show to review every week. Like 24, it's heavily serialized and that makes it tough to review because it feels like you're writing a book review one chapter at a time. So, I could watch Damages' third season from beginning to end and write about it in retrospect (as I plan to with The Good Wife), but I think I'll try and write capsule reviews every week (as I'm doing with 24.) That way I can be brief and prompt discussion, while occasionally tackling the more stimulating episodes in greater detail if required.

Damages returns to BBC1 tomorrow (24 February) @10.45pm, meaning we're five episodes behind FX in the US. Is anyone here already watching, or planning to?