Friday 19 February 2010

Castle gets an Alibi

Friday 19 February 2010

I haven't seen a single second of Castle, the detective drama about a best-selling mystery novelist (played by Nathan Fillion) who helps the police investigate crimes. It's a show I like the sound of (in that it's another quirk to the cop show format that might be fun), but I'm not keen enough on procedurals or Fillion to have sought it out. But that may change soon, as Castle's about to get its overdue UK premiere...

Digital channel Alibi have picked up the rights to the ABC drama, which is already into its second season in the US. That's a fantastic purchase for Alibi, as it's otherwise just repeats of Sherlock Holmes, Colombo and Agatha Christie over there, isn't it? So yes, I think I'll be checking out some Castle when it starts airing here, whenever that might be.

Any Castle fans care to share about its quality?