Sunday 28 March 2010

I'm back! Did you miss me?

Sunday 28 March 2010
I hope my week's break wasn't too painful for everyone, but I managed to cover most of the TV shows I think are most popular. It's just going to be hard trying to catchup with the shows I missed last week, as another week starts. Damages, Mad Men and Human Target were the big shows I missed, so they'll either get covered separately very soon, or I'll do a "double bill" with this week's episode.

Also, as it's now so close to Sky Movies' premiere of The Pacific (Easter Sunday), I've decided to follow at the UK pace. You may also have noticed that my sidebar's "On The Box" grid has updated with some new shows starting this week (Ashes To Ashes, Doctor Who, V), so that means I'm maxed out. Hopefully this will only last a few weeks, as other shows come to an end (Caprica, Mad Men), but there's a chance I'll have to be ruthless and stop reviewing a few, or else just dip into them very occasionally.