Sunday 11 April 2010

Matt Smith & Karen Gillan: who has a question?

Sunday 11 April 2010

I'll be interviewing Doctor Who's Matt Smith and Karen Gillan (the new Doctor and his companion, themselves!), for Ain't It Cool News next Wednesday 14 April, just prior to the show's BBC America premiere on Saturday 17 April.

If you have a question you think I'd be a fool not to ask, e-mail me it, and I may pose it to them both. Only a few of the best ones are likely to get used, but I'd rather have too many questions than run out of things to ask!

Echoing my interview with Russell T. Davies last summer, I'll mirror my transcript of the interview here when it goes up at AICN. I'm not sure when that will be right now, but 16/17 April would be my best guess. And yes, regular readers, this is the "Secret News" I spoke of last week.