Wednesday 29 September 2010

'THE APPRENTICE', series 6

Wednesday 29 September 2010

I've been covering The Apprentice for a few years now (including the surprisingly enjoyable Junior Apprentice spin-off earlier this year), but I'm not going to be reviewing series 6 every week -- which starts 6 October. I don't have enough time, so don't want to commit to weekly reviews and feel under pressure to get them written. It's not good for me.

The question is: is there any desire for an "open thread"-type post every week, where you can discuss the show in the form of comments? I could stretch to commenting broadly on the show, just to kick things off, it's just that a full review every Thursday might be the straw that breaks the camel's back for me!

Thoughts?

If this isn't a popular compromise, my Apprentice coverage will be severely reduced until the show (hopefully) returns to its usual spring timeslot. It's just far too hectic in these autumn/winter months leading to Christmas to be tackling a reality show on top of everything else -- sorry!

In the meantime, why not have a look at the new candidates via the BBC's official website.