Thursday 30 September 2010

UK premiere of 'The Walking Dead': FX, 5 November

Thursday 30 September 2010

I received my The Walking Dead press pack from FX yesterday (see it here), which gives the UK premiere date as 5 November. That's 5 days behind the US premiere on 31 October (Halloween). So now I have a decision to make: do I review at the US or UK pace? Any reviews I write following AMC's Sunday airings won't get posted until Tuesdays, but FX's airings on Fridays would go up on Saturdays -- so there's actually only 4 days difference. FX also guarantees me a sparkling HD broadcast, and the end of the week is less cluttered with TV shows, so easier to find the time to write. Having weighed up the pro's and con's, I'll be following this zombie series at the UK pace on FX. Who's with me?