To celebrate Valentine's Day, last Friday I asked you to vote for who you think the hottest TV couple are, from a selection of lovebirds who appear on TV shows I'm currently reviewing. You could vote for a total of three sexy couples, with the option to add one pick of your own. This poll received an impressive 117 votes (despite only running for 4 days), and the results are below, in ascending order:
10. Other votes: Troy & Abed (Community; haha!), Roger & Joan (Mad Men; not a couple, strictly speaking), Kurt (Glee; um, who isn't with anyone!), Jax (Sons Of Anarchy; I have no idea who he's dating), Eric & Tami (Friday Night Lights; beyond me), and Lorelai (Gilmore Girls; no clue -- who's she dating?)
9) 0.85%: Sean & Leila (The Event), Tyler & Lisa (V) - what a double-date that would be!
8. 2.56%: Peter & Olivia, Peter & Fauxlivia (Fringe), Connor & Abby (Primeval) & Batiatus & Lucretia (Spartacus)
7. 3.42%: Mark & Dobby (Peep Show), Gwen & Rhys (Torchwood)
6. 5.98%: Arthur & Gwen (Merlin)
And that concludes this Valentine's Day special poll! Thanks to everyone who took the time to vote!