Tuesday 10 April 2012

Competition Result: THE ALMIGHTY JOHNSONS DVDs

Tuesday 10 April 2012

My Easter weekend competition to win 5 copies of The Almighty Johnsons on Region 2 DVD closed yesterday. The five winners, chosen at random, are as follows:

Susannah Cooke, Ayrshire
Tom Pattyn, Stanley
Siobhan Grant, Middlesex
Garry Lloyd, Shrewsbury
Ian Deveney, Brighton
I will be in touch with the above winners by email very soon. Those who didn't include a delivery address in their competition entry will also need to do so in their reply to this imminent email. (And you're lucky I accepted your answer, because I did say you needed to send me your address! Tut, tut.)

Thanks to everyone who entered, and commiserations if you were unlucky this time. It was a more popular contest than I expected it to be. Hopefully there'll be another contest at DMD very soon!