Monday 30 July 2012

Olympic break

Monday 30 July 2012

I'm taking some time off until the weekend, primarily because I have tickets to the Olympic tennis at Wimbledon. As usual, this means I can't guarantee DMD will be updated at the usual times and frequency. Breaking Bad and True Blood will be reviewed at some point, but I'm not entirely sure when. I'll try and maintain the usual schedule, if I can, but no promises. There may be bonus reviews of John Carter and The Dark Knight Rises at some point, as a sweetener.

But, for now, please use this opportunity to check my TV archive for any reviews you may have missed, or get involved in some of the most recent comments. Reader input on my London 2012 Opening Ceremony post became a particularly fun read.

Follow me on Twitter for daily updates, and a few photos from Wimbledon undoubtedly...

Bye for now!