Wednesday 7 November 2012

State of the Blog: winter break

Wednesday 7 November 2012

I'm taking a break until next Monday (12 November), so output will be noticeably affected this week. As always, I'll endeavour to review a few things if I get the chance (maybe including the new Bond film Skyfall), but it's best to expect absolutely nothing and be surprised by whatever does get published. What I do know is that I'll be uploading TWO double-bill Buffy reviews this week (Thursday and Saturday), because I have those in my "break glass in case of emergency" folder. Other shows I don't get around to watching will either be reviewed later, or double-billed alongside the next episode.

Speaking of Buffy, now I've finished watching its second season, and considering the success of that capsule-sized project, I'm thinking of doing the exact same thing for season 1 of Star Trek: The Next Generation on remastered Blu-ray. Is there interest in that?