Sunday 26 May 2013

Summer holiday

Sunday 26 May 2013
I'm off to sunny Spain for a few weeks soon, so my absence will obviously impact updates. Don't expect much blogging until 30 May, and then there'll be no updates until 10 June. Yes, even the TV Picks will be missing for the next three weeks!

I won't apologise about this, because everyone needs a break, and it's rare enough for DMD to 'go dark'. Feel free to check out the blog archives, and discuss things I'm missing in appropriate comment areas (like here).

When I get back to the UK, I'll try to clear the backlog of Mad Men and Hannibal reviews, and there's also the start of my Buffy S4/Angel S1 catchups to look forward to. I will probably use my Netflix free trial to mainline Arrested Development in June, too, but I have a suspicion the internet will be exhausted by discussion of that show by the time I get back! Oh, True Blood's sixth season will also be days away when I arrive home... so, lots of things on the horizon... see you in a few weeks!