Sunday 11 August 2013

Let the fun begin: Tumblr's 'Funtitles'!

Sunday 11 August 2013
I've gone and gotten myself a Tumblr. I've called it Funtitles and it will be a collection of (hopefully) amusing 'subtitles and captions' poking fun at moments in television and film. I'll try to get as creative as possible, so it will hopefully evolve and diversify over time. Animated gifs? Maybe!

It doesn't naturally fit with what Dan's Media Digest is about, so it's just a fun diversion in a medium that suits that style of comedy better than a blog post here would. If you want to follow my new Funtitles Tumblr, I'll be very happy about that. I kicked things off with a Top of the Lake funny called 'Matt Mitcham's Perfect First Date'.

I'll link to the week's tumblings at DMD, as well as tweet them immediately on my Twitter.