Friday 20 March 2015

Dan's Media Digest turns 9 today

Friday 20 March 2015
Wow. 9 years ago today I started this blog.

I don't want to make too much of a fuss this year, because something tells me DMD's 10th anniversary in 2016 will be a more appropriate time for BIG celebration, but thank you to everyone who's ever visited and continues to keep checking back.

Oh, but especially if you're kind enough to leave comments, or disseminate posts you enjoyed through Twitter, Facebook, etc. You seriously can't underestimate the value of engaging with this blog on social media (which helps promote it to new readers), and DMD certainly wouldn't be around today without my knowing there are folks out there who enjoy it.

A special shout-out to Laura Schumacher, Bob, 'Moretears' and Kevin Bachelder, who can usually be relied on to instigate some discussion here... or cheer me up when my enthusiasm dips.

Thank you for reading, one and all.