Friday 18 September 2015

Take2's GUIDE TO LOST - THE ULTIMATE COMPENDIUM

Friday 18 September 2015
It's been five years since ABC's mystery drama Lost ended its six-season run on television, and it remains a favourite show of mine. It was also something I reviewed weekly here at Dan's Media Digest - so it holds a special place in my heart as an avid blogger, too.

Take2 Publishing have today released THE TAKE2 GUIDE TO LOST - THE ULTIMATE COMPENDIUM, which features many of the season 3-6 reviews written by me!

It's regardless a great compilation of 350 reviews and articles about Lost from around the web, organised linearly so you can reminisce about the series through the writing of over 50 television critics and experts.

If you'd like to download this excellent e-book, please use this link because it earns me some commission for my contributions, so it's also a great way to support my writing. Thank you!