Friday 21 March 2008

Easter Break

Friday 21 March 2008
I'm taking a short break from regular blogging over "Easter week" (21-30 March), so there won't be the usual quantity of posts. But, please continue to check back here every day – as it not only helps my traffic (of course), but there won't be a total blackout for the next 9 days. I promise! See – there's already a new sidebar poll about TV shows that would benefit from a modern remake to keep you occupied. Ohhh, I'm just too good to you people.

Weekly reviews of Moonlight, The Prisoner, The Fixer, Mad Men and the Ashes To Ashes season finale (ooooooh) will probably have to wait until I get back. But I'm hopeful that reviews of Lost and Torchwood will only be delayed for a few days. Fingers crossed. It all depends how much spare time I get while I'm away.

I may even manage to review the first episode of the new Apprentice next week. Not sure about Mitchell & Webb, but I might be able to catch it on BBC iPlayer ("making the unmissable unmissable") – the wonders of modern technology, eh? Speaking of which, does anyone else agree that we'll be sniggering in 5 or 10 years time about how everyone watched streaming television in tiny little boxes, and not "full size"?

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Have a great Easter, everyone!

Eat lots of eggs! Chocolate ones, preferably!