Saturday 7 February 2009

Live-blogging

Saturday 7 February 2009
I will be "live-blogging" the BAFTA's tomorrow evening! I will be using special software to do so -- so the event will resemble a "solo chat-room" on my blog, effectively. That means you won't have to laboriously "refresh" your browser all the time; you can just sit back and let the live-blog unfold before your eyes. I can also fire off a few real-time polls and anyone can make a live-comment, too -- that I can read and perhaps show to everyone following along from around the world. It's very, very exciting!

So... join me from 7:00PM (GMT) on 8 February if you're interested in seeing that unfold. Hopefully not too disastrously! The BAFTA Live Blog will begin by following BBC3's red carpet coverage (7.00pm-7.30pm), before transferring to BBC2 at 8pm for the first half of the ceremony, and finally BBC1 at 9pm for the concluding hour.

Please spread the word if you can! I know this is quite short notice! Some of you may have already received correspondence from me about this event. Apologies if you haven't (I'm not snubbing you!), it's just that I've lost a lot of peoples' e-mails recently after getting my new laptop. I hope to see as many of you here tomorrow as possible. If it's a success, expect more live-blogging from me!