Wednesday 4 February 2009

Tweet! Tweet!

Wednesday 4 February 2009
I still have absolutely no idea why Twitter exists, what it is precisely, why people should use it, or what people get out of it. I'm not alone, as I've heard lots of people wondering the same thing recently. Twitter suspicion must be in the air!

But... I've decided to take the plunge and see what the fuss is about first-hand. So, I now have my very own Twitter profile. Oh yes. Please feel free to "follow me" and hear my "tweets". I'm sure it will be mind-numbingly tedious for you, but... who knows, maybe it'll be brilliant and I'll be converted. If anyone has any convincing arguments for why Twitter is such a phenomenon, please comment below. I still don't really get it. Is it just the latest thing now everyone's getting bored of Facebook and deleting their Myspace profiles?