Sunday 22 March 2009

It's time for a break!

Sunday 22 March 2009
I'm going to be away until 29 March, so blog updates will be less frequent this week. But, don't fret, there will be some goodies to keep you nourished:
  • I've pre-written a few reviews that will auto-post1 during the next 7 days!
  • There will probably be a new Hotlight entry on Friday. Remember, you can send your own suggestions and photos of a hottie who's relevant to the week's media in some way. Yes, even male ones -- provided you also write the accompanying blurb, too!
  • A new TV Week at Newslite.tv will go live later today!
  • The week's TV Picks will be up tomorrow morning!
  • ... and I might get around to reviewing Watchmen later in the week.

As usual, why not use this time to browse my archives and catch-up with anything you've missed? Or follow me on Twitter, as it's more likely I'll find time to post a 140-word piece of genius/drivel there. Anyway, we all need a break, and I will hopefully come back refreshed and reinvigorated... ready to tackle the week-long pileup of TV I missed. Oh, dear. Roll on Easter!


1. 24 on Tuesday, the alleged turning-point of Dollhouse tomorrow, and Lost ditto. I doubt I will have time for the last ever BSG review until next weekend, at the earliest. Likewise the last Flight Of The Conchords that aired yesterday on HBO. Sorry!