Saturday 21 March 2009

Poll: Which TV Reviews Do You Come Here To Read?

Saturday 21 March 2009

Last week I asked you which TV reviews you read on this 'ere blog. I thought it would be interesting, in a "market researching" sort of way. The results were as follows: not surprisingly, Lost reviews are the most popular reads (16% – but why so few comments then?); followed by Heroes and Dollhouse in joint-second (15%), which is surprising in the latter's case because it's so new (lots of Joss Whedon fans, I guess); joint-third was Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Battlestar Galactica (11%), which is fairly surprising in the former's case considering the other shows on the list...

Joint-fourth was Flight Of The Conchords and 24 (9%); and stragglers were Breaking Bad and Life On Mars US (5%) and Mad Men (4%). I suppose in Mad Men's case, the season 2 episodes have already aired in the US nearly a year ago, so that's understandable, but why are so few people here for new Breaking Bad reviews? It's an amazing show! Is it the fact it's so under-the-radar in the UK? Anyway, this was all very interesting to me, and it helps me prioritize a few things – so thanks!