Monday 22 March 2010

DMD goes on hiatus

Monday 22 March 2010
As happens every 3 months or so, I'm going to take my nose off the grindstone for a week, to help recharge my batteries. In preparation, I've seen ahead of UK broadcasts for a handful of shows (Caprica, FlashForward, Glee), with the aim being to schedule some pre-written reviews... that, well, I haven't finished writing yet. Many of the week's usual reviews will either be delayed, or form part of a double-bill review next week.

Breaking Bad, Chuck, Damages, Mad Men, The Pacific, V and Human Target are most likely to be affected, but essentially everything's up in the air. I'll be back fulltime on 28 March, but it'll take me a few days to get caught up with what I missed. The good news (well, in a sense) is that I'm not going to be without a laptop, so DMD won't blackout. There'll still be updates nearly every day, just not as many reviews online at the usual times.