Monday 23 May 2011

Trailer: 'Homeland' (Showtime)

Monday 23 May 2011

We've already seen the four-minute preview/teaser Showtime released a short while ago, but here comes the official trailer for their upcoming terrorist drama Homeland, which does a better job communicating the concept of the show. The official synopsis:

A taut psychological thriller about a volatile CIA officer (Emmy® winner Claire Danes) who becomes convinced that a recently rescued American POW may be connected to an al Qaeda plot to be carried out on U.S. soil. Mandy Patinkin and Damian Lewis also star.

Most of you have given your thoughts on Homeland, but has this new trailer changed your mind for the better or worse? I'll definitely be tuning in because I'm a fan of Damian Lewis and I'm hoping this revitalizes Claire Danes' career, but my big concern is how I can't see the concept lasting longer than one season. Still, hopefully that one season will be a wild ride.