Thursday 13 November 2014

Slow blogging week...

Thursday 13 November 2014
Sorry, readers! I haven't been blogging much because real-world issues have taken priority. Nothing serious, just a few things that have been soaking up my time and focus.

I'm also feeling ambivalent about reviewing THE WALKING DEAD and THE FLASH all of a sudden. My appetite for writing about those shows has sunk, which isn't necessarily a statement about their quality. I've enjoyed recent episodes, but don't feel a hunger to put pen to paper. (Or finger to keyboard?)

All of that, together with me deciding to stop reviewing GOTHAM and HOMELAND, means there's suddenly not a lot of TV shows being covered at DMD. Sorry about that!

Maybe it's time to write some fun features instead, or just "mini-review" more shows every week? Or perhaps resume the BUFFY and ANGEL catchups? Or just wait until my enthusiasm levels spike.